The Process & Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for documenting processes and procedures, analysis and interpretation of results in support of THD AHS Ops Support Center for quality standards and monitoring, for VOC results, to ensure department performance outcomes, to drive the support of strategies tied to outstanding customer service and adherence to quality standards.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Monitoring operations support center calls and interactions using NICE and other system applications based on the standards and expectations created with business Partners. Lead QA calibration sessions and provide feedback to management on performance improvement.
Tracking results, identifying patterns and root causes, recommending solutions for revisions/enhancements/refresher training to operational support center leadership team. Assists in executing recommendations timely and accurately.
Responsible for the preparation of overall reporting for various levels of the organization and provide multiple weekly reports and monthly reports to be defined and agreed with the Operational Support Center leadership.
Responsible for Cross-team evaluation and management of calls for root cause analysis by reviewing calls for each team, each week, and provide feedback on the calibration results. Aides in the building of a high performing team; gives feedback on talent aimed to ensure growth and development of associates.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position Reports to: Call Center Operations Manager
Number of Direct Reports: 0
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time
Minimum Age: 18
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent in a field of study.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE -4
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- 4 - 7 years of call center or customer service quality, process improvement experience
- Analysis / Statistics - min 3 years of experience
- Strong computer skills: Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven track record of building solid employee and partner relationships.
- Proven record of building a high performing team, coaching and mentoring for team.
- Documentation of processes, analyzing trends, problem solving.
- Proven record of successful project management.
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing cross-functional, non-direct report teams and processes in a Call Center environment and fostering an environment of team work, customer satisfaction, communication, approachability and empowerment.
- Quality Assurance experience in a leadership role.
- Ability to achieve results despite large workload and competing demands.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Home Depot - 15 months ago