The Process Analyst researches, implements, supports and monitors process improvements to meet strategic goals and objectives. Works with others to develop and execute project plans for meeting objectives/results identified by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with identifying process improvements to reduce cycle times for delivery of systems, reduce support for existing applications and improve the quality of delivered applications and services. Documents perceived benefits to be gained from improvements.
- Participates in activities to review and evaluate usage of tools and processes. Based on research findings, develops recommendations and reports to management.
- Ensures long-term improvements to processes by installing appropriate measurement and monitoring tools. Identifies performance metrics to establish baselines and track process improvement results; performs relevant audits.
- Assists with assessing the techniques and systems used in processes for efficiency.
- Consults with supervisor and/or others to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features and input and output requirements.
- Establish, manage, maintain, and improve process standards.
- Mentor and advise on process methodology.
- Ensure development and delivery of necessary training for processes and/or tools utilized by users.
- Define process success criteria with process owner.
- Review success criteria with process owner, and list adjustments necessary.
- Produce measurable and actionable metrics on a regularly defined schedule.
- Suggest and assist with process improvements.
- Develop and maintain detailed process flows.
- Maintain consistency among current processes, and drive continuous improvement and best practices.
- Train users in process and tool functionality.
- Communicates, promotes and supports company initiatives and direction, including the organizations vision and future plans for the organization.