GENERAL FUNCTION: Under moderate supervision, reviews business/operations processes and data, gathers requirements, coordinates user acceptance testing and user training. Provides day-to-day project support, coordinates internal and external project solutions, and provides documentation and status information to management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure that the statistical metrics, reports, analytics and trend commentaries are made available to management and business teams in a consistent, accurate and timely manner (as per SLA).
• Provide business & analytics support to management by initiating and leading discussions in periodic review meetings to fully understand business issues.
• Analyze business issues and use current information and reports to better understand key data content, data standards & business rules. Ultimate objective is to deliver new insights and to be able to provide a more precise trend analysis.
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of business processes, and a high-level understanding of transactional and analytic systems, functions and data models.
• Assist with the definition, implementation and maintenance of data quality practices, processes, metrics and reports. Monitor data quality, conduct root cause analysis and perform corrective action as necessary.
• Document business requirements, report procedures and design, and business rules.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3 years Business Analysis experience.
• Minimum of a Yellow Belt Certification, Green Belt preferred
• Possess strong reporting/analytical skills, with strong business and/or finance background.
• Experience creating/developing reports and providing trend/analysis commentaries.
• Must be well-versed with Microsoft Office Suite especially Microsoft Excel & Excel Macro (all versions).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, and extreme temperatures.
• Noise level is moderate to high.
• Extending viewing of computer screens.
• Repetitive keystroke movements.
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) is a leading integrated payment processor for businesses and financial institutions, processing more than 12.9...