The Plant Performance Services Process Control Engineer will be responsible for DeltaV configuration. The individual will work in a team environment; he/she must be responsible and accountable to that team. At times, the engineer will work directly with customers and must display a professional attitude and appearance. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
Corporate (Experitec) Responsibilities:
- Accountable and Passionate for customer results—feels ownership for results
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times
- Listens to and acts upon customer input
- Maintain high attendance and be prompt daily
- Deliver complete and accurate work on time
- Support and promote Experitec/Emerson products, services, personnel and practices at all times
- Develop expert knowledge of DeltaV and associated applications and tools
- Develop expert knowledge of calibration techniques and best practices
- Support project team
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of activities and expenses
Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills)
Education: Engineering degree with 2+ years of plant experience or technical degree and 5+ years of plant experience
Experience: Computer/electronics experience.
Technical Expertise: Instrumentation and/or control valve or related experience beneficial
Additional Required Knowledge: Process control or related industry experience.
Additional Preferred Knowledge: N/A
Goals & Measurements of Success
Goals: The candidate should deliver quality solutions on time, grow skills toward advancement within the group, average 32 billable service hours weekly, and report service hours and expenses by noon every Monday
Measurements of Success: Evaluation of mentor and group leadership performance against growth targets established during the review process; yearly billable service hours
Experitec, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, has been in business serving the process automation needs of our local industrial-manufacturing...