• Design, develop, engineer, and install equipment and systems for real time process control applications in the pulp and paper industry. This responsibility includes developing project scopes, cost estimates, equipment specifications, instrument specifications, construction bid packages, project drawings, and project execution plans.
• DCS System design and DCS System configuration
• Develop Process Control Functional Descriptions
• Provide Construction, Checkout, and Startup Support.
• Provide Process Control Audits and process optimization.
• Develop Process Control Specifications and Standards
• Experience in the pulp and paper industry
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of engineering related experience.
• Experience with managing direct reports preferred.
• Experience and proficient in DCS System design and programming
• Experience and proficient in the application of industrial instrumentation to include transmitters, controllers, and final elements.
• Demonstrate abilities to troubleshoot process control and instrumentation problems.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to organize, engineer, and implement multiple assigned projects.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite
• Willing to work in hot, humid, cold, and industrial environment