Process Coordinator II (USA)-731927
Process Coordinator II
This role works in supporting the PMOPs Acquisition Execution team, specifically around quality and control management. A successful candidate will be able to work both with a team and autonomously. Multitasking is an essential skill for completing a multitude of different functions while meeting strict deadlines and providing a high quality product.
- Assisting and partnering with the PMOPS Execution Project Managers to ensure campaigns are completed on time. This will be completed by performing audits, tracking approvals and documentation.
- Coordination of the daily metrics across the PMOPS team and keeping the dashboard updated and current.
- Providing additional execution support for smaller projects.
- Leading calls regarding the Campaign Document Checklist to coordinate the quality checks and compiling the data into graphs.
- Identifying process improvements and documenting current/future workflows.
- At least a high school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience.
- At least 1 year of experience with MicroSoft Excel
-- Microsoft Products (Excel, etc.) experience is a plus
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong innovation, problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects
- Superb attention to detail and ability to deliver in a fast paced and dynamic production environment
- Collaborative partnership skills for working with various points of contact and teams in the department
- Ability to help influence & guide management to achieve end-state process needs
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Operations
Primary Location : United States-Oregon-Tigard-Oregon-Tigard Call Center (52050)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...