*Applications accepted on a rolling basis*
This position requires a strong multi-faceted leader with the experience and talent to become the personification of processing efficiency, culinary consistency and customer quality. You must be simultaneously proficient understanding overall company objectives and their relation to the most minute details encountered on the production floor. We are seeking candidates that have a passion for food and a strong mechanical aptitude.
Daily Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accountable for validating quality and quantity of raw ingredients; meeting all specs and established guidelines
- Ensure processing consistency of all batches with no deviations. This includes all regulatory requirements, recipe design and established processing guidelines.
- Follow pre-established controls to ensure consistent processing and to avoid manufacturing delays; including verification of downstream processing state.
- Operate in a continuous improvement mentality. While ensuring all current controls are followed, offer recommendations on potential process improvements.
- Ensure that all equipment is operated consistently within proven operating parameters, ensuring optimum production levels, without jeopardizing quality standards.
- Ability to develop and train others on processing equipment; including assembly, disassembly and sanitizing procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing, guiding, and developing line processing staff; including a Machine Operator and Assistant Machine Operator.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented with above average organizational skills. They must be self motivated, possess leadership skills and experience, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to deal with problems and communicate effectively within the department. Must be able to interact in a dynamic team environment with a positive attitude and sound judgment. Experience/Education: 2 year certificate from college or technical school or 3 years related Quality Control or processing experience; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Medical, dental and vision benefits
401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
Paid time off including vacation, personal time and holidays
Education Assistance Program
Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations