Job Description & Qualifications
- Support Manufacturing Process Engineering activity for Final Assembly.
- Drive continuous improvement in safety, quality and productivity.
- Apply engineering principles and analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products
- Develop action plans as required to investigate and prioritize quality concerns and verify corrective actions on internal processes and supplier processes.
- Lead and conduct process audits to ensure process discipline is consistent with Vehicle Operations guidelines
- Conduct job ergonomic evaluations and deliver corrective actions as required.
- Analyze vehicle inventory root causes; engage in mapping and corrective actions to reduce vehicle inventory.
- Create process and instruction sheets supporting quality methods and processes.
- Deliver capable processes and tools for Trim and Chassis Assembly operations.
- Lead role in resolving assembly related concerns. Lead variability reduction and lean manufacturing initiatives and best practices.
- Ensure compliance to Plant, Corporate, Governmental and Environmental standards
- Support ISO 14001 compliance and support internal ISO auditing and compliance as required.
- Support continuous improvement in safety, quality and productivity in Chassis and/or Trim areas.
- Identify throughput constraints and drive root cause improvements.
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years related experience in manufacturing
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six...