Improve and maintain PEX pipe process operations and product quality. Responsible for developing new products and processes as the need arises.
- Determines operations required to produce products and develops processes to ensure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met and documents the process and results.
- Troubleshoots problems with production and takes corrective action.
- Researches the purchase of equipment or upgrades to existing equipment.
- Performs engineering assignments as part of a work team involved in the planning, organizing and developing of complicated projects.
- Writes, and approves changes to production standards.
- Prepares reports and communicates goals and results in a timely manner.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Engineering with 0 to 5 years experience
- Knowledge regarding polyolefins and/or extrusion technology is a plus.
Uponor - 5 months ago
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...