Entry role to provide engineering technical support to pharmaceutical manufacturing operations by supporting process engineers in executing manufacturing process investigations & improvements, process and cleaning evaluations and validations, selecting and qualifying product sterilization processes, evaluating container and closure systems, coordinating and manufacturing sample and laboratory batches. Providing technical support in the designing, specifying, commissioning and manufacturing and releasing clinical trial materials. Complying with company cGMP and safety practices and procedures, including, participating in GMP training, and fulfilling aseptic training requirements.
Specific Job Duties:
- Support development and manufacturing of sterile and non-sterile solutions, suspensions, and ointments, nasal and injectable products, and any other product type manufactured at the site.
- Supporting the validation manufacturing processes and equipment cleaning procedures, and whenever applicable qualify processing equipment.
- Demonstrate effective technical skills in technical writing, data collection and analysis skills.
- Support investigations for R&D projects and commercial manufacture.
- Other duties not included above, but are required to support the growth and viability of company.
May be required to direct the tasks of a technician in the same department.
Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life. Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to live better.
Bausch + Lomb is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BS or MS in Engineering, or related physical sciences
Computer literate, and is able to use Microsoft Office software (Word, XL, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.)
United States-Florida-Tampa Site
Bausch + Lomb - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard