Graphic Packaging International, Inc., a leading provider of food and consumer goods packaging, has an immediate full-time opening for a Process Engineer at its Kalamazoo, MI, location. The position includes the following responsibilities:
- This is an entry-level engineering position focused on facilitating project teams to drive improvement throughout the mill.
- Other job duties include working with R&D, assisting on paper machine trials, investigating new technologies, collecting and analyzing data, and developing and implementing best practices to improve safety, quality, and productivity and cost reduction.
- Person needs to be a self-starter, hands-on, possess strong communication skills, and be able to work well on teams and individually.
- This position is a platform to lead into supervision, six sigma training, and other engineering positions.
- BS in Paper Engineering or Chemical Engineering degree
- Graduated or graduating in 2013
- Process internship preferred
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Graphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), is a premier paperboard packaging company serving the food, beverage and consumer product markets. We also are a leading producer of labels, bags and specialty packaging. Our packaging is used every day by many of the world’s best-known brands and our growing markets include microwave packaging, heat-transfer labels and sustainable packaging.
We believe that our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering true value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and by being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate.
Headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia, in the U.S., Graphic Packaging has over 15,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented.
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...