About this Opportunity:
The Process Engineer will be responsible for the optimization of our production process to ensure
equipment reliability and continuous improvement. This role will use a systematic approach to
solving problems and driving improvements in our manufacturing process and related systems.
Responsibilities: Making recommendations for PM and Predictive Maintenance activities,
upgrading recommendations, and troubleshooting performance issues. Developing and
managing process safeguards to insure AMSOIL quality. Expanding the automation of the
AMSOIL manufacturing process to include an HMI system for monitoring system performance.
Project management including bid packages, proposal evaluation, and budget management.
Development and training programs and system documentation or the AMSOIL Maintenance
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive
and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related training and experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum five years of Process Engineering or process controls experience or related field
- Competent in complete Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and JDE Enterprise or Comparable ERP System
- Knowledge of PLC programming and interfacing control concepts into manufacturing environment
- Strong written and oral communications
- Knowledge of process improvement
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and resolution: a demonstrated ability to recognize and solve problems
- Strong team player
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies
with 40 years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We
are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the
company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for
technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: email@example.com or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend
AMSOIL INC. - 18 months ago
Control Systems Engineer
- 9 days ago
- 15 days ago
Plains Midstream Canada
Plains Midstream Canada
- 7 days ago