Banner Engineering has a comprehensive and advanced PCB assembly operation that includes SMT, COB, through hole soldering, singulation, and electrical test. We currently have an opening at our Distribution facility in Plymouth for a Process Engineer supporting Printed Circuit Board assembly throughout these operations.
- Integrate new products into production through manufacturing process design and flow
- Drive process and equipment based improvements for existing products
- Perform root cause analysis and propose corrective actions for continuous improvement and for resolutions to internal manufacturing quality problems
- Support the design and implementation of new tooling and fixtures to optimize the manufacturing process
- Document technical procedures and processes
- Implement new equipment through research, analysis, implementation, qualification, programming, optimization, and operator training
- Work with people and processes to improve quality, up-time, and throughput
- Electro/mechanical aptitude and a strong ability to learn
- Positive self-starter who enjoys working with people and will follow through with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with automated PCB
- Lead Free implementation experience
- Understanding of DOE, LEAN, and 5s
- BS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or applicable degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Engineering experience
- Experience with manufacturing documentation including BOMs, Routings, SOPs, and ECOs
Banner Engineering Corporation - 18 months ago
Banner Engineering designs, manufactures and distributes photo eyes, sensors and associated products for industrial and process automation...