For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
Qualified Candidates will have:
* BSME, BSEE or BSIE Degree (transcripts required)
* Ability to read schematics, blue prints, and interpret and understand gerber files
* Experience working with PCB Fabrication and PCBA Manufacturing providing engineering support for manufacturability, DFA, DFM and DFT
* Expertise on mechanical and electronic assembly processes and equipment, functional testing, process control analysis and continuous process improvement techniques
* Knowledge of ANSI IPC 600/610 acceptance criteria and interpreting mechanical and PCBA documentation
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
EOE M/F/V/D *
Extron Electronics - 2 years ago