First Quality is a privately-held group of manufacturing companies who are leaders in their respective field. The organization is run by hands-on owners with dynamic expansion plans to significantly increase the size of the business over the next few years. The company is looking for Process Engineer for our manufacturing facility in McElhattan, PA .
This position will be responsible for providing technical leadership on assigned lines with similar technology, manufacturing cost and quality improvements, manufacturing equipment utilization, reliability, speeds, scrap rates, and efficiency goals.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
packaging, or web converting equipment preferred.
- B.S. in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Process Engineering role in a production environment.
- Experience in process troubleshooting and improvements on high-speed consumer products,
skills are needed to be successful.
- Exceptional analytical problem solving, equipment vendor management skills, and strong computer
The company’s philosophy and work environment has been created by an ownership that places a premium on integrity, honesty and teamwork. As important as a candidate’s qualifications, is their ability to work closely with their colleagues and strive in a politics and ego free atmosphere.
- Six Sigma, DOE and SPC experience is a definite plus.
- Project management skills & experience beneficial
- Mechanical aptitude for design changes/modifications
- CAD experience preferred
- Self motivated
Excellent compensation and benefit package including relocation assistance.
First Quality - 14 months ago
Consumer paper products and bottled water prevail at First Quality Enterprises (FQE). A diversified group of companies, FQE manufactures and...