J P Kenny is one of the world's largest and most innovative pipeline, subsea engineering and management contractors, with 30 years experience and approximately 1300 professional staff located in a global network of 10 offices on 4 continents.
The Company requires a Process Engineer who will work with the process engineering team on subsea field developments and the offshore pipeline systems of major projects
The job will be located in our London (Staines) office.
Roles & Responsibilities
The position requires a degree qualified engineer with a minimum of 5 years oil and gas experience.
- Deliver process calculations, reports and interface documentation in support of subsea field development and offshore pipeline systems.
- Development of P&ID's, PFD's.
- Support for process related deliverables including close out of HAZOP actions.
- Support the development of process and operating philosophies/guidelines.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation (eg datasheets, management of change documentation).
- Generate project deliverables to levels required by client, company and international standards.
Experience of HYSYS and Pipesim required. Experience of process control will be an advantage.
Reporting to the Lead Process Engineer.
Any Other Information
Please click the apply button, and upload your CV and including a letter explaining why you wish to join J P Kenny and how you will add value to the Company.
Your application must state clearly whether or not you already have the right to work in the UK.
Your CV will be reviewed and if appropriate circulated to relevant Managers who will review it further. They may then ask for more information, request an interview or return as unsuitable.
This process can take up to three weeks so do not expect a response sooner. If nothing is heard within four weeks it generally means that your application is not currently of interest.
However we will make efforts to reply to every application even if it is to say no.
Please note that your CV will be put onto our database and if a suitable vacancy arises in the future, we will be in contact.
J P Kenny - 20 months ago