Growing early stage medical device company in Orange County California is seeking the right people with a “can do” attitude to secure success in the design and commercialization of new medical products for treating various vascular diseases.
The qualified candidate will be a “Hands on” self motivated process / manufacturing engineer with experience in catheter processing, manufacture and fixture design. The position will report directly to the VP of product development.
• Troubleshooting manufacturing problems
• Manufacturing documentation and drawings
• Process improvement and fixture design
• Incoming and finished product test / inspection methods / fixtures
• Assist in writing and executing validation docs
• Manage / Coordinate calibration and PM systems
DeviceSpace.com - 14 months ago