Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Mechanical
Job Title :
Type of Position:
•Minimum Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical or petroleum engineering
•Minimum 9 years of experience in the oil & gas industry
•Professional Engineering Registration or ability to obtain
•Experience with commercial process simulation tools.
•Working knowledge of API and industry standards.
•Ability to independently lead projects
•Ability to understand and follow verbal directions, follow established and written procedures, and effectively communicate information both verbally and written.
•Self-motivated, organized, and able to work productively with minimal supervision in a team environment
•Must be able to handle multiple concurrent tasks while managing and prioritizing his or her workload
•Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
The successful candidate will:
• Perform conceptual, preliminary and detail process design of units and unit operations for the oil and gas and refining process industries
• Develop process flow diagrams and P&IDs
• Size process equipment and prepare conditions of service data sheets
• Perform heat and material balance, hydraulic and relief valve calculations
• Develop and optimize process simulation models
• Responsible for interfacing with the client on process issues and insuring that the work of other engineering disciplines satisfies process requirements
• Mentor and direct less experienced staff
• Responsible for the coordination between engineering disciplines, participating in project planning activities, and support cost and schedule updates
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...