Responsible for leading all process area functions to produce high quality products
through equipment, process controls and new product implementation. |
engineering staff through effective selection, training, and evaluation, and through effective
delegation and follow-up.
• Schedules and assigns work within the department to meet
• Responsible for explaining company guidelines, policies, safety rules and
regulations to subordinates as well as counsel employees with work-related problems/issues.
• Prioritizes and coordinates resolution of problems related to equipment, safety, product, quality or process issues.
• Ensures adequate equipment capacity and process capability.
• Implements plans to improve process capability using statistical analysis.
• Interfaces with customers on product design, product needs and product issues.
• Provides technical direction and supervision throughout the department.
• Performs and/or assists in special projects as assigned.
• Leads defect reduction teams.
• Attends DFM’s for new Customers/ part numbers as they arise.
• Must be creative and use innovative ideas to provide solutions to issues.
A successful candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 5 years of related process engineering experience and previous management experience.
• An understanding of all aspects of circuit board manufacturing including; imaging, lamination, hole preparation (all material types), mechanical and laser drilling, electroless, copper/tin plating, chemical lab, soldermask, surface finishes.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of defects created or indluenced by chemical processing and imaging.
• Analytical skills including SEM, EDAX, FTIR etc.
• Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
• In addition, must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
TTM Technologies - 10 months ago
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...