Fairchild Semiconductor has a full-time opportunity working as a Process Engineering Technician for the Global Manufacturing Supply Chain.
*Excellent 40 hrs/wk opportunity to work Monday-Friday, with flexibilty to set your schedule.
West Jordan, Utah
- Take direction from the Engineering Team relating to process improvements and diagnosing technical issues on the tools used within the Wafer Fab.
- Develop and implement automated tool monitors (Brookside/EPT) to detect variation in the tool as it occurs.
- Implement and refine SPC controls to reduce process variation without personnel intervention.
- Identify and eliminate sources of variability in the tool, process, and procedure.
- Create new troubleshooting procedures so others can accurately diagnose the same problem.
- Perform statistically designed experiments, troubleshoot, analyze data, and report out on findings for process improvements utilizing
- Having operator knowledge, report out on issues and observations in reference to equipment operations using
and PowerPoint, and suggest additional ways to lower costs and increase productivity.
- Minimum 1 year in an engineering or manufacturing environment, or internship experience needed.
- Ability to
verbally and through PowerPoint to various levels of staff.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving
to continuously improve the process.
- Proven experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, other computer skills.
- Semiconductor experience a plus.
- Mechanically inclined with ability to reason and
think outside the box
for additional solutions.
- AA/AS degree in a scientific field required, with a BS preferred.