Process improvement analysts identify, manage and complete process improvement in all areas with a focus on strategy development and execution, competitive improvement and innovation with regard to efficiency and cost-reduction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of existing processes with an eye toward identifying gaps, non-value added steps, and other impediments to efficient operation.
- Organization and facilitation of cross-functional teams to achieve improvement objectives.
- Comfort advising executive teams on progress, problem-solving, solution development, identification and measurement of performance targets, plan development and data analysis.
- Implementation of course corrections as needed during process improvement implementations.
- Overall communication capability to all members of the organization and the ability to create standardized methods and approaches.
- Accountability for developing metrics against which improvement impact can be measured and ensuring those metrics are met or exceeded.
- The ability to communicate verbally, in writing and through presentations, is required to be able to facilitate individuals and groups.
- Process mapping experience is required.
- Experience in the areas of business process review, business process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices is required.
- Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and general computer savvy is required.
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field is required.
- Advanced degrees are a plus and may reduce the years of experience required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in process improvement is preferred.
- Knowledge of the mortgage servicing or other loan servicing industries is required.
- Lean Six Sigma or similar certification is preferred.