Provide analysis and support to the Corporate Customer
Service Department by developing a deep knowledge of the
current Customer Service processes and working with
appropriate areas of the organization to assist and
document Customer Service improvement initiatives and
projects. The analyst is responsible for Corporate
Customer Service contact reduction analytics, reporting
and documentation of changes as well as other cross
functional process improvement analytics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
contacts, policies and contact cost
- Provide analysis by reviewing Customer Service
identify and lift up customer impact issues
- Maintain Contact Reduction Resolution log
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly metrics to
indentifying opportunities for improvements
- Document current and future standards and processes,
- Assist with documenting system changes/ maintenance
reduction changes, training initiatives to support
- Assist with corporate communication on contact
contact reduction and overall contact reduction
EX. time studies, work load assessments
- Conduct research and studies to assess processes.
changes for cross-functional processes
- Create work flows to outline existing and proposed
- Work closely with all departments within ShopNBC
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
related role required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in a Customer Service or
queries to extract data.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Access and SQL
- Experience with data warehouse and writing of
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Retail Experience a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
Shopaholic insomniacs tune to ValueVision Media's live, 24-hour, at-home shopping channel. Its ShopNBC unit, which trails industry...