The Process Improvement Director is responsible for the development, implementation, integration and coordination of organization wide performance improvement, infection control and clinical risk management activities. The Director of Performance Improvement assumes a leadership role in accreditation and licensure activities. Works collaboratively with administration, medical staff, department managers and staff in performing duties.
1. Degree in Nursing or health related field
2. Bachelors or Masters degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business or related field preferred
3. Active Pennsylvania RN License or licensed in related field in healthcare
4. Certified Professional in healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred
5. Associates in Risk Management (ARM) preferred
6. Certification in Infection Control preferred
7. Minimum of two (2) years experience in an inpatient health care setting
8. Minimum of one (1) year progressive management/supervisory experience in healthcare performance improvement.
9. Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and databases
Roxborough Memorial Hospital - 18 months ago
Shasta Regional Medical Center serves counties in northern California. The medical center offers a variety of services in areas such as...