The Process Improvement Lead is responsible for analyzing and improving key business processes. This individual will work in a collaborative process improvement atmosphere and be responsible for leading projects while contributing to peers work.
- Collect and analyze data to identify opportunities and prioritize projects
- Utilize problem solving skills to identify root causes and discrete actions
- Clearly communicate findings to peers and management
- Develop and deploy robust processes across both manufacturing and administrative processes
- Collaborate and lead cross-functional teams to realize results
- 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- A bachelor's degree in industrial or mechanical engineering or a related field
- Training and experience with 6 Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills required
- MS Office proficiency; Programming experience a plus (especially SQL)
- Previous bicycle industry experience desirable.
Fox Racing Shox - 30+ days ago
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in a...