Are you ready to take ownership of your career? Are you finally ready to do the best work of your life? Are you ready to work with inspiring colleagues that will challenge you and take your career to heights never before imagined? If so, then be ready to make a difference and be a part of something HUGE by joining Starkey’s Project Management Team supporting our Research and Development group!
The Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for the management of cross-functional process improvement initiatives in the innovative organization of Research and Development at Starkey. This includes the identification and management of improvement opportunities, the resources needed, process mapping, documentation, rollout, training and auditing for results. The Process Improvement Manager will work closely with the R&D Management, Engineering and Support teams, along with the IT department to implement tools. Key areas of focus for improvement opportunities will be in project and project management. This role will support the R&T Project and Process Manager, PD Project & Process Manager, Project Controller and Director of the PMO. This person will also be responsible for the documentation and preparation for ISO and FDA audits.
- 4 year degree in Systems Engineering, Project Management, Business or other relevant field
- PMP highly desired
- 5-7 years of process improvements in Engineering environment
- 4+ years of project management or other relevant field experience
- Education or experience in organizational change management
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Project
- MS Office applications
- MS SharePoint
- MS Project Server (desired)
Skills & Abilities
- Innovative training or experience in innovative training techniques
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnos problems and generate effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse groups
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
Desireable Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Waterfall and Agile project methodology experience
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
- 2 years ago - save job
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...