Evo is seeking a Process Improvement Expert for a 5-month contract with our Beaverton Client.
* Provide principles to drive process improvement activities and use extensive knowledge and experience to serve as consultant to senior business leaders
* Guide and actively support process managers with project planning and defining deliverables to ensure strategic targets are met
* Ensure all levels in organization are exposed to applied Process Excellence concepts
* Instruct and act as content provider for training related to Process Excellence
* Organize and lead process excellence community events to share best practice across the business
* Participate in functional forums to ensure consistency across the company
* Own the process excellence training infrastructure, including presentation materials
* Own the process excellence methodology and toolkit, including PE website
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS :
* Experience with broad business exposure and direct experience in implementation of business change and process improvement initiatives
* Degree in Business/Engineering/Manufacturing
* MBA with focus on Operations or Strategy is preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP to CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo Solutions - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard