GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining process area equipment including ball and SAG mills, centrifugal and vertical turbine pumps, gear boxes, Gyro, Jaw and Omni-cone crushers, conveyor belts and drives as well as equipment used in the assay and met labs. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Excellent safety and attendance record required
• Proven safe work record with belief and value seen in courageous leadership model required
• Demonstrated ability to perform essential functions of the job required
• Housekeeping standards are maintained to a high level required
• Willing to work in a team-based maintenance organization required
• Demonstrated ability to be self directed and work with minimum supervision required
• Ability to accomplish strenuous physical labor under all weather conditions required
• Basic knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics required
• Skilled in mild steel cutting and position welding required
• Lift at least fifty (50) pounds required
• Good written and verbal communication skills required
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...