Be a part of the Sales world – deliver value and quality in a fast paced environment
Humana is seeking a Sales Process Manager that will focus on employer group compensation and incentive compensation design to analyze, create, improve and implement new processes and practices across various functional areas of Humana, evaluating the effects of your process changes by quantitatively and qualitatively measuring them against internal and external benchmarks.
- Analyze and identify key processes that need to be improved.
- Identify and resolve barriers to performance from determining root cause analysis, creating process mapping and resolution.
- Implement changes to existing processes, then track and measure their effectiveness.
- Oversee the improvement process.
- Ensure standardization of processes within and between all market areas.
- Research and promote the implementation of best practices.
- Leads Change:
Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Leads Positively:
Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness:
Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prior process improvement or process design and implementation role
- Incentive compensation plan design experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Project and Visio
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Project Management experience
You will report to a Director.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.
Work Environment Type
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...