As an Entry Level Process Manager focused on Training in the PPI team, you'll drive requirements around the development and delivery of materials to ensure adoption of key product engine initiatives. You will partner closely with a large team of business stakeholders, process experts and transition management to create, train and develop people in order to ensure business readiness and stabilization. In addition, you'll leverage opportunities to make a direct and significant impact on all product engines and the broader Nike business and brand. 355634
Qualifications - Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Engineering/Process/Adult Education or related field
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- 0-2 years' business exposure preferably with direct experience in the implementation of business change and process improvement initiatives
- Project/program management a plus
- Product Creation or Merchandising experience a plus
- Curriculum development/technical writing skills, including authoring in tools like Captivate, MS Office, InDesign, HTML
- Experience in teaching or training
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to work across the product engines, functions and categories
- Ability to understand the big picture related to Nike business, processes and consumer needs
- Must be a strong team player who exhibits the ability to work effectively with cross cultural teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nike - 20 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....