Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will complete repair and rebuild of processing equipment in the Mill area to include pumps, piping & vessels. This includes preventative and predictive maintenance routes, area cleanup and rebuild of equipment; and perform other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Four (4) years as a journeyman in industrial maintenance or two (2) years maintenance school (completed with certificate) preferred
• Demonstrated ability experience in operating crushing/ processing equipment including jaw, gyratory and cone crushers, and conveyor belts preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work from blueprints and drawings preferred
• Ability to troubleshoot and complete repair on all pumps, primary crushers, Omnicones and conveyor systems preferred
• Ability to troubleshoot and rebuild gearboxes and pumps including centrifugal and positive displacement preferred
• Millwright skills to include: hydraulic systems and alignments preferred
• Fabrication, machinist and high pressure welding skills preferred
• Excellent safety and attendance record required
• Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job required
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...