GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will be expected to safely and effectively operate and a crushing plant, troubleshoot and correct equipment problems, operate mobile equipment, provide assistance to the pad crew on the heap leach and other duties as assigned. Safely and effectively perform preventive maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting of maintenance equipment in a crushing, heap leach, and CIC circuit for the Ruby Hill site.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Experience as a process operator, maintenance technician, heap leach operator, or crusher operator preferred
- Experience with welding, conveyor maintenance, pump maintenance, or crushing maintenance preferred
- Capable of working without direct supervision required
- Ability to accomplish strenuous physical labor in all weather conditions required
- Capable of lifting at least 50 lbs. required
- Ability to maintain housekeeping standards to a high level required
- Satisfactory safety, performance, and attendance records required
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...