Responsible for operating and monitoring wafer fabrication process and wafer equipment including: Process tool qualifications, product inspection, wip management to maintain area workflow and priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
• Performs specified qualification, and maintenance activities of production tools.
• Maintains written and computerized records.
• Data entry of production related
• Participates in and contributes to yield, cycle time, and process improvement activities and observes all safety requirements.
• Performs these and other duties as required and as directed by the shift supervisor to produce high quality products efficiently and at the lowest cost possible.
• Provides production “line” support as needed.
• Basic understanding of software applications; particularly Microsoft Office, e-mail, spreadsheets, and data bases.
• Maintains a moderate degree of ability to prioritize, prepare, and plan the following: Daily work with multiple tasks.
• Maintains production product achieve (Skeletons).
• Work with various teams in various areas to support production/Operations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Manufacturing/Production experience in pharmaceutical, chemical or semiconductor industries preferred.
• Computer skills (Mesa, Excel, and Word).
• Wafer Fab process knowledge.
Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of employees. Read, write in English is a must.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including and decimals. Some knowledge of graphs/graphing and data interpreting.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to prioritize and manage time with minimal supervision.
Anadigics - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
ANADIGICS makes chips that cook with GaAs. The company makes gallium arsenide (GaAs) and indium phosphide (InP) radio-frequency integrated...