The Process Operator position is to provide various physical tasks with regard to running processing equipment, injecting and disposing non-hazardous oilfield waste material containing norm, and decon of pipe, tanks, and other equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Transfer waste material by dumping drums, cuttings boxes, tanks, and trucks
2. Run processing equipment to inject waste
3. Read well gauges
4. Norm Cleaning in Confined Spaces
5. Pump sumps and any water accumulated on site
6. Maintain site appearance (shovel, wash, paint, etc.)
7. Maintain clean office and meeting room(s)
8. Maintain Site Truck
9. Wear proper PPE
10. Work various NES locations as needed including: NORM, NORM Decon, NID, and Fannett
11. Maintain pumps and process equipment
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS Operate Heavy Machinery
• Consistently able to perform according to NR Core Value, Excellence – delivering value through performance, innovation and service quality.
• Consistently able to perform according to NR Core Value, Accountability – using good judgment and taking responsibility for our actions.
• Consistently able to perform according to NR Core Value, Integrity – acting honestly, ethically and responsibly in all aspects of our business.
• Consistently able to perform according to NR Core Value, Respect – dealing fairly with employees, customers, suppliers, and community.
• Consistently able to meet established goals, expectations, and responsibilities for the position.
• Consistently show initiative and take pride in work output.
• Possess the ability to work with and as a team.
• Possess the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Possess the ability to carry out work according to pre-established set of safety rules and regulations.
Newpark Resources, Inc. - 12 months ago