No phone calls please.
Suniva, Inc. was founded in August, 2007 with ties to the University Center of Excellence for Photovoltaics at Georgia Tech and recently ranked #2 Top 10 venture-backed Cleantech Companies by The Wall Street Journal. Suniva’s mission is to continue to increase the efficiencies of crystalline silicon solar.
Our state-of-the-art Solar Cell manufacturing factory located in Norcross, GA runs production 24/7. Shift hours for Process Operators are assigned in 12-hour shifts, 3:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m . Employees schedules are rotating days (2 on / 2 off / 3 on / 2 off / 2 on 3 off) - therefore every other weekend you will enjoy three days off!
Suniva offers a competitive salary ( starting at $14.50 / hr with quick increases) and benefits package as well as front-line participation in the exciting Greentech Industry.
· Operate high-tech process tools/equipment in manufacturing environment
· Perform basic machine set ups and adjustments
· Transport wafer carriers from one operation station to the next
· Follow all plant safety, quality and manufacturing procedures
· Maintain process quality and yield standards
· Work with maintenance and engineering to troubleshoot and resolve equipment and process problems
· Participate and contribute to continuous improvement and problem-solving activities
· Work with previous and following shift team members to ensure smooth shift transitions
· Attend scheduled corporate training and meetings
· Accept and complete other duties and tasks as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to interact with high-tech automated manufacturing equipment via computer interface
- Previous factory or manufacturing experience a strong plus
- Ability to perform basic math and data calculations
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 25 lbs.
- Computer skills a plus
Suniva - 17 months ago