Directs and coordinates process improvements and supports representatives. Provides systems, documentation, and support for all processes in area of focus. Stabilizes systems and drive improvements through input, measurements, and feedback.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• System administrator for SharePoint, JIRA, and other systems as the need arises.
• Assist in creating and producing department measurements.
• Coordinates with process leaders in other areas of the company to improve processes that impact client satisfaction and Client Services personnel.
• Works with Process leaders to ensure all professionals are trained according to their processes
• Support Daily Operation of Area Teams
• Create and maintain productivity and quality requirements for job skill certification
• Ensures process documentation is clear, current and user friendly
• Promotes lean concepts & improvement efforts in Client Services
• Evaluates processes to continually increase value to the client and O.C. Tanner
• Evaluates measurements to determine where process improvement is needed to increase efficiencies and client satisfaction
• Facilitates lean improvement events as needed
• Coordinates with Process Coach regarding processes that need training
• Assist in Process Training as needed
• Directs investigation and research of quality issues and implements preventative measures to improve quality and processes
• Drive Quality, Efficiency, and Delivery efforts with representatives
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Knowledgeable of processes in area of focus: SharePoint, JIRA, BPM. Expert Microsoft skills required. Knowledgeable of Lean and ISO.
Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to lead a group to consensus. Ability to ensure company interest is met not personal interest when facilitating process teams. Analytical thinking is necessary as well as the ability to think "outside the box". Seeks buy in and input from Client Services members when improving processes and creating a lean environment. An accommodating personality with the ability to make people feel valuable and appreciated. Works well as both a leader and as a team member.
Open to internal and external
Will report to: Ben Oliverson
O.C. Tanner - 15 months ago