This position will be responsible for designing, implementing, measuring and operating the Kelly new Customer Onboarding Services (manual channel) at target performance level in the Kelly enterprise back office systems (project code 4.x) as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) globally.
This person will also be responsible for identifying necessary process changes globally by working closely with other stakeholders (such as regional advisor process owners and IT counter parts) and pursuing the changes by initiating, tracking and validating Change Requests.
- Fully understand & document advisor work flows and associated back-end interactions of the new customer onboarding related processes
- Fully understand interactions with automated onboarding processes
- Develop performance metrics/reports/monitors to establish necessary visibility into the enrollment/configuration performance (i.e. success rate) and issues
- Analyze performance metrics/reports/monitors to identify any performance issues/risks
- Investigate identified issues to identify root causes and come up with solutions (fixes/alternative work flows) to address the performance issues
- Plan for the issue resolution activities and coordinate/lead execution of the plan with other stakeholders
- Provide regular status update on current performance and performance enhancement activities
- Participate/Lead design/process related technical discussions with development teams and/or other stakeholders
- Identify necessary process improvement ideas by working with other business stakeholders such as regional advisor process/performance owners.
- Create change requirements by describing high level business objectives, business benefits and functional requirements
- Work with IT counterparts to develop Narratives in an appropriate level of detail.
- Participate in iterative co-validation sessions with IT counter parts (mostly developers and testers) as an SME to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented.
- Update related process flows, performance metrics/reports/monitors and other documents to reflect the changes and communicate them with all impacted stakeholders.
- Support budget forecast and financial reviews on the responsible service
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in process definition (requirement), validation or operation of service delivery processes.
- Ability to facilitate cross enterprise members to support the identification and resolution of system and process issues
- Technical background or experience in problem solving to identify, prioritize and communicate complicated technical issues
- Strong task organization/management/execution skills
- Ability to identify system issues and improvements and coordinate organization follow through
- Strong communication and presentation skills to deliver status updates and progress against objectives to the management
- Demonstrated ability to build strong cross organization relationships to facilitate cooperation and coordination
- Strong Database skills and significant SQL query development experience
About Kelly Services ®
- BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences
- Direct experience at Kelly in one or more of the following areas:
- Requirements definition
- Issue resolution
- Product validation
- Process definition
- Service delivery
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want More Information?
Visit kellyservices.com/global/it ]]
Kelly Services - 17 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...