Performing, receiving, in-process, and final inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities (indicate in bold, if essential):
Perform in-process and finished inspections; includes visual, dimensional and functional verifications.
Records inspection results and completes appropriate documentation for nonconforming products/materials.
Performs QC release of incoming raw materials and completes documentation for nonconforming materials appropriately.
Maintains control of nonconforming products.
Performs QC verification of line openings.
Performs verification or calibration of measurement equipment. Assists in investigations of any out of tolerance calibration results.
Assists in collection of data for certification of finished products.
Adheres to procedure/company policies.
Must be able to work extended hours.
Performs other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
Minimum Education, Experience, and/or Skills Required:
Must be flexible with hours and willing to work overtime and alternate shifts as needed.
- High school diploma or higher.
- Two years quality experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret inspection specifications in English.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to properly use measurement equipment.
- Strong skills in documentation and mathematics
- Experience in GMP/GLP environment preferred
Lydall, Inc. - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard