SNF Floquip, a division of SNF Holding Company is currently seeking an Process Skid CAD Technician. The Process Skid CAD Technician will be responsible for using CAD equipment to provide support to Engineers by preparing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, system arrangements including pipe routing, and detailed drawings. Details to include all information required to be put into shop for construction/fabrication. The ideal candidate must have a mechanical aptitude with the ability to complete basic calculations.
• Uses computer aided design/drafting (AutoCAD) to develop designs.
• Works closely with Engineering to produce a clean, maintenance friendly design.
• Create and revise manufacturing drawings.
• Takes field measurements or use manufacturers cut sheets to produce necessary component drawings.
• Communicates with engineering and manufacturing regarding new and revised prints.
• Associate''s degree or certificate in drafting from two year college or technical school; or equivalent experience.
• 3 -10 years experience in P&ID development and pipe system layout.
• Understanding of common shop fabrication practices.
• Has knowledge of materials including pipe, fittings, and valves.
• Knows how to read and interpret P&ID''s and General Arrangement drawings.
• Perform all responsibilities and duties with some supervision.
AD experience is a plus
SNF Holding Company - The world leader in Polymer Technology for Water Treatment and Enhanced Oil Recovery
SNF Holding Company, the USA...