This Process Specialist position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times.
The individual in this role:
· Works closely with mortgage loan processors and loan origination sources to gather and prepare documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements.
· Makes outbound calls for documentation requests. Keeps interested parties advised as to the status of loan documentation and maintains records.
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service experience required
- Mortgage banking processing experience helpful
- Must be highly motivated, focused and goal oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- PC and Internet proficiency
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine ( to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products ) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
No relocation is available for this position.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...