Verifies a variety of electrical quality components to the manufacturing process standard. Performs quality checks and troubleshooting to ensure specification and customer expectations are adhered to.
- High School or GED
- At least 3 months of electrical quality work experience; or at least 6 months vocational school electrical quality training
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status).
- Ability to read prints and process diagrams to install electrical components
- Knowledgeable of Quality Control Systems
- Ability to perform work in hard to reach and awkward positions
- Effective Communication
- Computer Skills
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
- Positive Attitude
- Ethics and Navistar's Values
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Understanding Others
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Navistar, Inc. - 19 months ago
Navistar, Inc., a primary operating subsidiary of Navistar International, manufactures medium- and heavy-duty trucks bearing the...