Process Technician II
**This is a defined term opportunity (up to 2 years)
Responsibilities that include data analysis and identification of process improvement. The role will span all operations on site and will give the successful candidate a very good understanding of all aspects of the operation. Projects will incorporate lean manufacturing, process understanding, measurement methods, data collection, quick response manufacturing, or a variety of other systems improvement philosophies.
- Assisting in the analyzing, designing, and implementation of manufacturing and business process improvement, resulting in increased capacity, reduce lead-time, reduction in the work-in-process, improve fill-rates, and improve process flow and efficiency.
- Assisting in the design, implementation and maintenance of effective metrics with internal customers or suppliers to ensure unbridled supply is achieved.
- Participates in multiple facets groups across the organization including manufacturing, design, supplier development, and documentation.
- Create strong relationships with internal and external customers to ensure project success.
- Makes recommendations to design teams, which drive higher yielding, lower cost, more manufacturable products.
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience
AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline and 1 year of related experience.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities Unique to This Position
This role will primarily work with Process Development activities for development of a new Guidewire platform. Specific responsibilities will include data collection, fixture development and build, prototype builds of new designs along with coordination of builds through current manufacturing lines. Documentation of development efforts that meets medical device requirements is needed. The ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical co-workers and to balance multiple responsibilities is also a requirement for this role.
T he above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Boston Scientific Corporation - 19 months ago
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...