We are looking for full time Process Technicians for our Lafayette Operations group of North American (NA) Extrusions in Lafayette, Indiana. The Process Technician is responsible for helping to drive the organization towards greater productivity through daily management focus at the Cell and Group levels.
Process Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• PC and Group level Daily Management
• Sponsoring and coaching Alcoa ABS principles
• Leading PC and Group level problem solving
• Calculating and measuring productivity, throughput, utilization, and delivery performance
• Leading plant wide scrap and rework reductions
• Providing both equipment and manpower scheduling
• Setting PC and Group level goals and expectations
• Managing PC and Group level training and cross training efforts
• Managing PC and Group level downtime reduction efforts
• Providing and managing Help Chain processes through off-shifts, weekends, and holidays
• Filling-in on floor supervision duties during weekends, vacations, etc.
• Sponsoring daily group level safety huddles.
ALCOA - 20 months ago
While many of its aluminum products may be lightweight, Alcoa is anything but. The company is among the world's top producers of...