ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.2 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment and bariatric care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with an annual turnover of approximately $900 million, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
The Process Technician is responsible for the cleaning, disinfecting, processing and quality control of medical equipment, products and beddings. This position is a non-driving service job reporting in Service Center Mgmt.
- Performs quality control checks of medical equipment, products.
- Cleans, disinfects, processes and performs quality control on medical equipment and beddings using cleaners and solvents.
- Troubleshoot equipment and makes minor repairs using hand tools.
- Participates in any /all reasonable work activities deemed appropriate and suitable by management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with handheld computing devices such as Intermec, Telxon.
- Experience with quality control process.
- Ability to work extended work week, including some evenings and weekends.
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills and proper business etiquette required
- Ability to perform essential functions of the Process Technician position an pass physical functional testing as required
- Basic level computer skills knowledge required
- Mechanical or technically inclined
- Customer service aptitude
- Must have willingness and ability to work extended work week, including some evenings and weekends
- Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business dealings
- Ability to work independently, exercise good business judgment and elicit support and cooperation of coworkers
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude
- Must be willing to travel by commercial air to attend scheduled business and corporate functions when required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...