The Process Technician is responsible for the cleaning, disinfecting, processing and quality control of medical equipment, products and beddings. This position is a non-driving service job reporting in Service Center Mgmt.
- Performs quality control checks of medical equipment, products.
- Cleans, disinfects, processes and performs quality control on medical equipment and beddings using cleaners and solvents.
- Troubleshoot equipment and makes minor repairs using hand tools.
- Participates in any /all reasonable work activities deemed appropriate and suitable by management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
High School diploma or equivalent
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with handheld computing devices such as Intermec, Telxon.
- Experience with quality control process.
- Ability to work extended work week, including some evenings and weekends.
- Basic computer skills
This job exists for the transport and cleaning of company product and medical equipment and involves loading and unloading beds into and from box trucks and vans. It requires lifting up to 55 lbs., pushing and pulling objects up to 40 lbs. Frequent sitting, walking, reaching, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling and stair climbing. The ability to use fine motor skills to operate equipment to operate equipment and/or machinery. Requires the ability to work with solvents, cleaners and disinfecting products in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ArjoHuntleigh - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...