Responsible for providing technical processing and
equipment support on current and future tooling and
manufacturing equipment. Three to five years of direct
processing experience required.
Areas of Responsibility
1. Responsible for promoting safety awareness and
keeping safety as a high priority on a daily basis.
2. Responsible for process improvement efforts,
reducing gross and net scrap, improving line
efficiencies and reducing downtime
3. Provides “hands on” process and equipment support.
4. Develop plant process improvement programs that
improve consistency and control of current
manufacturing processes (SOP’s).
5. Develop and foster operational discipline in our
6. Investigations of new methods to improve plant
performance including equipment, statistical tools,
troubleshooting methods etc.
7. Determines priorities and maintains detailed
documentation as required.
8. Stays informed concerning new manufacturing
technology and equipment, and investigates their
9. Develops control procedures and trains personnel
on the same.
10. Integrate product quality into process plan.
1. Engineering Degree plus a strong competency in
extrusion operations preferred or 3-5 years direct
2. Experience processing Nissei, Aoki, linear re-heat
3. Exceptional training and documentation skills.
4. Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
5. Results oriented and able to handle multiple
6. Must possess good communications skills, both
written and oral.
7. Demonstrates organizational and team building
skills, able to lead improvement teams.
8. Good understanding of "Lean Manufacturing", 5S, TPM
9. Strong presentation skills.
Berry Plastics Corporation - 30+ days ago