This full-time position is located in Sterling, CO. Relocation assistance is not provided.
At Cargill Animal Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can
't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hard working individuals like you.
At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day. We also believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best so as part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online assessment. This will help us understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed.
This position is responsible for the manufacturing and shipping of animal feed. Responsibilities include:
- Run multiple pieces of equipment, i.e, batching mixers, pellet mills, grinders, grain cleaners; receives ingredients by truck and rail, monitors ingredients inventory levels.
- Manufacture products to ensure that they meet specifications, and HACCP requirements.
- Run Logics Real-time equipment. Schedule production based on customer demands. (Mixer)
- Schedule runs per FDA guidelines.
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
- Must be able to read/comprehend English
- Good Math Skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Computer knowledge
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a plant job.
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Prior experience in feed or production related work a plus
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
Cargill Production and Maintenance - 12 months ago