Consolidated Metco Inc., (ConMet) is a leading manufacturer of components for the heavy truck industry. We design, engineer, and manufacture interior plastic components for the Heavy Truck market as well as aluminum castings, die castings, and proprietary wheel ends.
SUMMARY: Process Technician provides process-related support for both new and production molding in order to achieve rigorous and cost-effective manufacturing processes through their use of systematic molding.
- Sustain production processes for each mold
- Maintain machine settings and stable processes for each mold by using RJG/Systematic molding techniques
- Maintain process standards for raw material dryers according to resin specifications
- Provide technical support and training to molding staff
- Give problem solving and maintenance support to Tool Room and Molding
- Provide assistance to the molding machine operators to maintain the established quality standards for molded parts and related processes
- Use Intouch production reporting system for capture of downtime, scrap, productivity, & overall equipment efficiencies
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in injection molding processing
- Knowledge of RJG/Systematic molding methods; Master Molder I required
- Good trouble shooting skills for molding machines
- Metrology capabilities with basic instruments such as micrometer, etc.
- Ability to set up auxiliary equipment (grinders, dryers, mold heaters & secondary assembly equipment)
- Automotive experience preferred
- Knowledge of programming press robotic equipment
- Die setting skills so as to provide support to die setters
- Alertness, creativity, judgment, initiative, effective communication and problem solving ability
Consolidated Metco offers competitive salaries, employee stock ownership plan, and an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply on-line and also visit our firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 years ago - save job