Are you hands on and creative? Do you like to work on highly technical products? Do you like to solve diverse technical problems? Crane Electronics is looking for technicians as innovative as our products!
We are committed to operational excellence and world class processes. We employ Lean manufacturing techniques to optimize manufacturing efficiency and accuracy on all product lines. Our products are known for their technical strength, proven reliability and overall value.
We have a unique and exciting career opportunity for a Process Technician
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve issues
- Assemble electronic products and burn-in boards according to engineering instructions, using hand and power tools.
- Provide support and education, working with engineers to identify needs, determine sources of problems and to provide information on product use.
- Performs other duties as required by business needs.
- Experience : 10+ years’ experience soldering as a assembler in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge : Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods; Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting techniques, methods and procedures and circuitry or mechanical characteristics as related to area of assignment; and ability to devise and adapt
- Skills :
- Complex Problem Solving; Time Management; Critical Thinking
- Monitoring (watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly)
- Problem Sensitivity (ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem)
- Troubleshooting (determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it)
- Oral expression and comprehension (ability to communicate through speech so others will understand; ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through speech)
- Written expression and comprehension (ability to communicate through writing so others will understand; ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through writing)
- Near Vision (ability to see details at close range - within a few feet of the observer)
- Manual and finger Dexterity (ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects; ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects)
- Eligibility Requirement : Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible.
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to safety glasses, heel straps, and shop coats
Crane Aerospace & Electronics offers competitive salaries and outstanding opportunities for career growth and development. Visit our website at CraneAE.com for more information on our company, benefits and great opportunities.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics - 7 months ago