The Process Tech is responsible for processes and machine operation. Duties will include but are not limited to: training, assisting with production schedule coordination, process controls, machine maintenance and operation, creating quality products, and documentation
- Demonstrates equipment operations or work procedures to new production employees.
- Coordinates scheduled training for new production employees with the Production trainer.
- Documents any On-The-Job training provided for all production employees.
- Coordinates the production schedule with the Line Leads, production employees and planning and offers planning advice on the optimum job organization to achieve efficient run times.
- Responsible for scheduling machine operators rotation to assure all production needs are met and operators are experienced on all lines.
- Responsible for all process controls, monitoring and enforcement of processes that are in place.
- Monitors entire assembly process from beginning to finish.
- Confers with supervisor, engineer, equipment technician or programmer to resolve machine malfunctions, production errors, non conformities and deviations from production plan and quality requirements, and obtains approval to continue production.
- Inspects completed units/boards to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Enters commands or manually adjusts programs to correct malfunctions or tolerances.
- Monitors machine operation and control panel displays to detect malfunctions and compare readings to specifications.
- Cleans machines, tooling, and parts.
- Maintain records of maintenance performed on all equipment in the maintenance database. This includes adding and removing machinery as needed.
- Inspects materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Responsible for optimum process control of machines and Production lines
- Makes recommendations for process improvements. Create and document all recommendations.
- Ensures all paperwork is completed and correct.
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency or not related to this classification on occasion.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years of electronics experience and demonstrated knowledge preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software programs and/or Internet.
- Manufacturing Process Experience preferred.
- Minimum one year machine operator experience strongly preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of production, quality, and materials.
EE Technologies is a premier contract manufacturing partner that provides global electronics manufacturing services. We develop,...