For more than 40 years, Entegris has been a provider of critical products and materials used in advanced high-technology manufacturing. These products and materials are often used to make the building blocks of many of the world's most complex microelectronic products, such as computers, mobile devices and phones, data storage components, televisions and monitors, and automobiles.
Headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, Entegris employs approximately 3,500 people worldwide, with roughly half employed in Asia-Pacific or Europe.
With research and development, customer service, analytical labs, and manufacturing in Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe, Entegris supports customers around the globe as they take technology to the next level.
Entegris is seeking a Process Technician for our Bedford, MA facility.
Provides day to day support to the production areas to ensure that the process equipment is maintained, operated & repaired in an effective/efficient manner to allow for production output requirements to be achieved on a routine basis.
- Maintain process equipment in an effective manner to ensure readiness for all scheduled production operations;
- Identify and perform all required preventive maintenance needs and maintain appropriate records of such activities in accordance to documented procedures;
- Maintain an adequate supply of required spare parts within established budget expectations to ensure timely repairs to achieve minimal process down time expectations;
- Maintain equipment documentation including drawings, parts lists, purchase records, and machine logic control programs in accordance to documented procedures;
- Participate as a team player in the management & operation of the assigned work areas. Activities may include training of equipment operators, development and execution of improvement projects, etc.;
- Work with the operators and engineering to identify inefficiencies in the processes, defining root cause and corrective actions.
Successful candidates will typically have the following skill set:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Related experience in a high tech manufacturing environment;
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical trouble shooting skills. Basic knowledge of clean room manufacturing and associated work practices;
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings, correspondence, and documents such as work instructions and safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics. Ability to read testing instruments, record test results, and write related reports. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, percentages, and decimals;
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a wide variety of technical instructions. Works on assignments that are complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations;
- Experience working in a Lean / Six Sigma environment;
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems is a plus
No phone calls, please.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
In this increasingly complex world of advanced high-tech manufacturing, materials science matters. It is the base for innovations that...